• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Script] RC 2.1 10/26 V6 SuperCharger! HTK & BulletProof Launchers! The ONLY Android MEMORY FIXER!

So, I've been searching but can't seem to find this... a little while back one of the smart folks here made a word doc that outlined step-by-step instructions on how to install this script -- anyone know where I can find a copy? (Following that doc was the first time I actually seemed to get it to make a difference, I must just need things spelled out for me real...slow...).
TIA.

Upvote 0
So, I've been searching but can't seem to find this... a little while back one of the smart folks here made a word doc that outlined step-by-step instructions on how to install this script -- anyone know where I can find a copy? (Following that doc was the first time I actually seemed to get it to make a difference, I must just need things spelled out for me real...slow...).
TIA.
the video is alittle old but should still apply and here is the link also, hope it helps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WADt5tK6Ths&feature=player_embedded#!

[Tutorial - Updated July, 25] Installing V6 SuperCharger with BEST config. for GT540! - xda-developers

Reactions: andygu3
Upvote 0
I ran the U9 RC3.2 script last night and I think the word doc with instructions may not apply to it. For instance, there are now options 0-30 instead of 0-24. I'm not 100% certain it worked as well since the steps after running the first scrpt didn't seem necessary, but I also didn't notice anything that said Launcher is Hard To Kill. Anyone know how to confirm if it was successful with this version of the script?

Upvote 0
Rerun the script. The newer versions look different but when you rerun the script it will cycle through everything and when it loads up the options scroll up and you should see your minfrees and "Launcher is Bulletproof" or something similar.

I have never had the script not set the supercharger when I have asked it to.

Also note, if it is your first time running the script it suggests you do the wipe and reboot option. (might be 29 I forget)

I wont lie, I prefered the ease of update 8 over update 9 and the RCs.

Reactions: psousa781
Upvote 0
Rerun the script. The newer versions look different but when you rerun the script it will cycle through everything and when it loads up the options scroll up and you should see your minfrees and "Launcher is Bulletproof" or something similar.

Also note, if it is your first time running the script it suggests you do the wipe and reboot option. (might be 29 I forget)

The newest rc 3.2 will ask if you want to wipe cache and dalvik cache before rebooting

Upvote 0

Thanks! I got "Launcher is DIE-HARD!" Also, when I try to scroll in the script for some reason random text gets entered (see screen shot). Anyone else have this happen?

317648_10150372200438999_583863998_8465714_1681714344_n.jpg

Upvote 0
2.1 did too it just suggested if it is your first time you should probably do it :)

pso,

That happens sometimes to me, not sure why but it is of no consequence really :)

I might need to dl 3.2.

At the end of the script it did? I must have missed that, thanks:) I know after you run the script for 3.2, after it's done it asks you if you want to wipe and then reboot, and press y for yes and that was it. You don't have to scroll back up and determine which number it is before rebooting;)

Upvote 0
I was curious to see if anyone here had tried this:

v6 supercharger alternative...No scripts

I was tempted, but then I noticed posts in several threads over on xda by the two guys who wrote the original guide, and they just seem like such rude, angry, arrogant people that it gave me pause. I mean, I guess mean/angry people can sometimes create useful things... but I thought I'd ask the good people here first. :)

Also, in the mikmik post, urrgevo says in MikG, etc "You will need to delete the 06tweaks from system/initd as you would with the supercharger script." Have folks here been doing that all along? (I've never seen that in any of the V6 instructions, and since it seems that those 06tweaks are created by mik, I'm reluctant to remove his work).

Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Thanks! I got "Launcher is DIE-HARD!" Also, when I try to scroll in the script for some reason random text gets entered (see screen shot). Anyone else have this happen?

i get that... i have found that if you keep your finger as far right on the screen it won't happen... not sure why it does it, bugged the heck out of me at first...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones