• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

2lca16q.jpg

Upvote 0
Why do girls always blame the dog?

It really was the dog! Hes a nasty little thing, I had no idea a stink could come out of such a tiny little dog, ick ick ick.

Why do guys always thinks its funny to stick thier butts in someones face, and just let loose? hmmm huh? and then they laugh and say "whew that was a stinker! I wish I could bottle that one wooo weee!"

Upvote 0
He gazed up at the enormous logo. Twelve years it had taken him to learn what kind of wonder was hidden beneath those colored letter. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two Diet Coke-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Google.

Seriously, I just got Google Calendar to work right. It's amazing.

Upvote 0
So i've successfully rooted this Moment... I'm liking things so far. I just wish we had EVDO where I live so the internet speeds would be faster. But the wifi hotspot thing works perfectly. Now all i've gotta do is re-download all my apps and set my screens back up and i'll be good.

On another note, my nephew better be glad I love him, otherwise I woulda left that battery draining 2.1 stock on this bad boy.

Upvote 0
I'm a reader, I dig education, I'm engaged, I'm quiet, I don't party. Just out of my element. Otherwise, I'm fine...just lonely :(
That's understandable, it was like that for me too when I was in college, and I was so young! I was there to learn, not party, so I didn't really fit in. You will be okay, and your liver will thank you in the future. As the famous dory says, "just keep swimmin' just keep swimmin'" :) plus reading is enjoyable, also, you have your Droid friends!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones