• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

81564d1240255355-updated-range-report-gun-reviews-no-politics-please-perfect_xmas_gift.jpg

see how many shells he used, the Air Force would just launch a missle from a few hundred miles away and sit back with their popcorn :D

Upvote 0
Ugh, I just googled "blue waffle" PUKE! Not something you want to see first thing in the morning. :(

Should of figured it would be you that saw it, LOL.
Actually i am VERY sorry, dude sent me that while i was at O charleys eating a philly cheese steak and i couldn't eat the rest of the day. Didn't even send it to any one else.... it was just wrong..........

But not wrong enough to just happen to bring it up here knowing someone would google it:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
ahhhh Im sleepy, but I cant remember the name of a song, and I was doing something but I cant remember. I want to take a jog, but the old man is on a business trip, and I need to get these kids in bed, and take all my happy fuzzy pills. I take them with chocolate milk, oh and my daughter Jenna (13) just came up to me and asked me if I like her outfit, I said yes. She is my mini me. You know what she did today? She went up to her math teacher and told him that I thought he was hot, and he told her whats not to like, lol... why do I tell her when I think one of her teachers are hot? good grief. So yeah, maybe I should go to bed, because then I can get up all refreshed and ready for another day.... actually I look forward to 6:45am... thats when all the kids leave for school, and I can dance around my house like an idiot all I want. Well okay so I guess I will stop being all random and stuff, hey thanks for letting me blah blah blah all over here, it sure is nice of you, and oh hey look, some people thanked me! I dont know why, but I must have been helpful! I like to be helpful! Jayme is Helpful! *hugs self*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones