• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random Thought Thread

Speaking of chimneys, (it is Christmas time): Made a "rescue call" years ago - Man stuck inside an old full brick chimney. YEP, was trying to get IN the house (his house) by going down the chimney... NAKED. It wasn't a pretty sight.. He had been stuck for a LONG TIME..

We had to bust him out (destroyed the chimney)..

He couldn't walk for a while.. It was hard not to chuckle some..

He was MAD...

He was no Santa that's for sure..

Merry Christmas
FC

Upvote 0
lol. ^_^

My girlfriend's little brother burned his hand with a curling iron. How sad. He's crying a lot.
girlfriends LITTLE brother.. what is he 5?!?!?! And aren't you too young to be worrying about girls??? Whats the world coming to? When i was 13 all i wanted to do was try to beat my friends record on TMNT 2 on original nintendo!
(was so jealous cause he could beat it without dying!!)
Pics of said Rachel? :)
This^ lol

Upvote 0
i have too much free time at work they shouldve never given me the opportunity to sit at a pc all day cuz all i do is surf the web and this forum for new stuff to do to my phone....but when you work at my job instead of bs like to annoying women i work with then u have all this free time...i mean ive been here for 3 and a half hours and have done maybe 20 minutes of real work...this random thought has turned into a random essay

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones