• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Script] RC 2.1 10/26 V6 SuperCharger! HTK & BulletProof Launchers! The ONLY Android MEMORY FIXER!

i just used this on the new mi3d b1 and let me say that it turned my phone into pure awesomeness. i do not use any quandrant scores or anything like that. it just feels super smooth. you guys should check this script out. very simple to do and it can make your phone that much faster.

Nice!

I read through the OP and while I think I get what this does, can someone break it down for me like I am a 6 year old? TIA!!

Upvote 0
Nice!

I read through the OP and while I think I get what this does, can someone break it down for me like I am a 6 year old? TIA!!

from what i understand is that it creates priorities for processes that have a huge memory drain. it basically manages your memory and adjusts it according to need so that as your memory gets used up you will not get that lag that can happen when more memory is being used at one time.

Upvote 0
I installed it, some questions?

1: do you have to start it every time you restart your phone or is it set it and forget it?

2: I turned off the auto launch of task manager in Mike3D B under applications for this, good idea or bad?

Thanks!

1.you can run it at boot or i have a widget from script manger that i can just select and it will run the script again.
2.i would. i don use any task manager anyways.

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0
let us know how it works for you. curious on how it does on other phones and setups.
I'm using CM7 with tiamat 4.0.6, so i was pretty smooth to begin with, but I am noticing it being smoother when first unlocking the phone. Sometimes my rotatory unlock would lag a bit. Haven't noticed it so far today.

I installed it, some questions?

1: do you have to start it every time you restart your phone or is it set it and forget it?

2: I turned off the auto launch of task manager in Mike3D B under applications for this, good idea or bad?

Thanks!
I don't think so. Good idea. Don't use task killers with this.

Here's a tutorial on installing it for anyone that wants to...
[Tutorial - Updated July, 25] Installing V6 SuperCharger with BEST config. for GT540! - xda-developers

And obviously the original thread on xda is a good read too if you want some of the pure knowledge to rain down on you.

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0
I have loaded this on my phone but I'm a bit confused on using it. What options should I use? The only thing I see it does is make me pick an option but not sure which to use. I am running Mik3d but its been lagging still so I'm not sure if this is working or not.
I think I went with option 8 (for 512mb ram).

You can re-run the script, and it should say something like "Hard To Kill" at the start. Then it should also say your current minless (or something, cannot remember the exact term).

Upvote 0
I think I went with option 8 (for 512mb ram).

You can re-run the script, and it should say something like "Hard To Kill" at the start. Then it should also say your current minless (or something, cannot remember the exact term).

i use 8 or 9 seems to work well for me. now keep in mind that the difference is small, but i feel that it runs more smoothly running the script.

Upvote 0
i use 8 or 9 seems to work well for me. now keep in mind that the difference is small, but i feel that it runs more smoothly running the script.
I agree with you there that the impact seems pretty small (granted, I am running CM7 with tiamat so things are pretty snappy as is), but I did feel it was helping, especially with lockscreen lag.

Upvote 0
Meaning kill it or run in the background?

if i'm not mistaken, i don't believe a script on it's own "runs", it's not an app but a programming language that allows control of one or more applications. while you "run" the script, you'll notice that it states "running" up in the left corner, meaning that it's being applied. when it's done, it will show close... IMO... i'm just a novice, a tinkerer as you will.... learning each day...

Reactions: kooolaid79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones