• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid X - Running, running, as fast as it can (12/16/10)

bigxie
Sorry everyone, Apex may get delayed a little, I have to get this hit and run sorted out. If all goes well, I'll have this guy tomorrow.

Man, that sucks! Sorry to hear about someone hitting your new car! :mad:

Andrew, Sorry to hear about the hit and run incident. That sucks!!!

Take your time. Get that sorted out first. Apex can wait.

Upvote 0
It's Andrew Xie (bigxie) on Twitter

So, I'm going to be starting on the Blur restoring menu of the Toolbox in a bit. What are some common apps people like to restore from the removedapps archive?

I'm not sure if you mess with the camera app, but if you have the option of removing it, please have an option to put it back. The panoramic camera on the DroidX is pretty cool, and most ROMs break that functionality. I know I've had to manually add the blur components back in for the panoramic camera to work, I just don't remember if it was on your ROM or not!

Thanks for the great work!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
No, that sounds right. All that the widget add-on does is is sort widgets from the same program. So if you have Beautiful Widgets, instead of having all of the different types of widgets listed out on the select screen it puts them into one folder which you can then select from on the widget menu. It makes for a much more clean and easier to navigate menu all in all.

Oh ok, so does that mean I need to have beautiful widget downloaded? I don't see any difference in my widgets in that, nothing is compiled into one?

I'm confused...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hmm okay. well if you go here Themes For Stock ROM - 2.3.340 - xda-developers and goto post two you will see the puzzle lock dx and it dont work for me at all. i figured it was because i wasnt deodexed. when i install it all it does is saying installing but nothing happens and i have to pull the battery for it to reboot. it wont install. it just sits there and says install but it dont at all. what could be wrong?

Upvote 0
download metmorph from the market and go here ,,,they have a ton of them and its simple,,,they have instructions
droidpirate.com
I tried Metamorph and droidpirate. I installed the glow battery circle.zip and than later decided I wanted one from droid pirate using Metamorph. Now I have both kinds of icons switching back and forth.

Upvote 0
I tried Metamorph and droidpirate. I installed the glow battery circle.zip and than later decided I wanted one from droid pirate using Metamorph. Now I have both kinds of icons switching back and forth.

Most likley because the metamorph thing you did from Droid pirate only had the icons in 20% increments and apex reports in 10% so the Droid pirate thing only replaced the 0 20 40 60 80 and 100% icons (plus charging icons)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones